Wonders Of Cricket Betting From A School Kid’s Eyes

You might have already tried a plenty of cricket or big bash betting tips. But, are you getting the essentials right in cricket betting? One of the foremost things that seek your immediate attention is setting the appropriate cricket betting strategy. Influenced by few of my friends, I placed my first cricket bet when I was in 10th standard. I had never imagined that my passion for sports would turn out too intense. Putting my first bet was one of the daring things I’ve done in my life so far. Though it was not the bet, but the fear within a kid of 16 year old of being caught by his parents, stealing money from their wallets and investing in a risky avenue which he wasn’t supposed to do. But I did what I felt right that time. Back in childhood, I found it hard to mingle up and build friendships with people of my age. Usually, my friends were either people who were too younger to me or elder than me. They say that a bad company has a great influence on you. I must say that whosoever said it was so right. It was my friends who were gambling masters that led me to a path that turned my life upside down. I was transformed into a person I couldn’t recognise, I picked up cigarettes at an age when I was supposed to grab a pen, I became a thief when I knew well that how much the world hated the thieves, lies and bettors.

I do not know whether it was unstable mind or my stubborn heart that was determined to earn money from a thing I proudly claimed as my passion. I started my unknown journey with a purpose in mind and a fear in heart. I have had always heard my friends talking and discussing the rules that governed the cricket game. Often, I used to frown at the terminologies and rules a group of my 4 friends discussed at a chai stall where we were regular visitors. It was not surprising to me that within a couple of months I dared to engage in their cricket talks, that comprised mostly of betting. I understood that cricket betting is based on statistics more than anything else. Often, I used to bunk my school and tuitions to watch the live cricket screening at a nearby sports ground or a bookie’s shop. At night, when the world slept after a hard working day, I used to take up my gadgets, laptop, mobile phones to understand the patterns and trends of the game. After thoroughly analysing the moves of top teams, top batsmen and top baller, I finally mustered the courage of putting my first stake. What a terrific day it was! I sticked to the best big bash betting tips and started with a smaller amount, that unfortunately couldn’t make me win.

If you work selflessly and insanely for something, leaving other important things behind, and you cannot achieve the desired results, then it causes a deep pain that you can not even express. Yes, I lost my first bet. But I was not a quitter in my life. I fell, I stumbled but the other moment I rose on my feet again. I put in more efforts, time and energy in the real game which became a crucial part of my life. I developed an eye for the little details about the game such as which player got injured or which one missed the wicket in the preceding match. After exactly a month, I was ready to hit the jackpot. I exceeded my limits the second time and placed a bet against public. My friends were disappointed. However,  when my number flashed on the bookie’s screen, everyone was rejoiced. I was standing at one corner of the small tea stall, clueless how to react to my small victory. I felt a watery drop trickle down my cheek and I knew, it was a moment I would to cherish for a lifetime.

Hard work pays off, always. Presently, I’ve set bigger goals in life. I’m learning the best ipl 2019 betting tips from field experts. Maybe, this IPL I’ll hit the jackpot. What do you think?

Hope, you found the blog interesting. To learn ipl 2019 betting tips directly from experts, feel free to connect with us!

More info : cbtfgroup

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IPL 2019 : Match 18 at Chepauk : Chennai Super Kings Vs Kings XI Punjab

Art Of Mastering Cricket Betting Tips

The big day 23rd March Beginning of IPL 2019